Vampire Pirate Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the house

Go down

Rules of the house Empty Rules of the house

Post by Nightcrawler Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:27 am

Yes. As much as I abhor rules we must have some code of conduct otherwise the chaos will get too disorderly. A contradiction perhaps but alas necessary.

1. Have fun here. I insist.
2. No signing up with anyone else's character lest we have a group of disgruntled authors knocking on our doors with lawyers and law suits. Unless you have express written permission to use said author's character or said author is dead along with any member of their estate. Or as is the case with Shakesear (I think) it is within the public domain and so the use is allowed.
3. Respect yourselves and each other.
4. Disagreements are bound to happen please refrain from childishness. If necessary agree to disagree. In other words, no flaming, no name calling, no racist slurs.
5. There very well could be vampires, faeries, angels, ghosts ect here, refrain from pestering members about there-orientation. If they wish to impart themselves to you then that is another story, but do not pester them for proof.
6. Respect all beliefs whether they are your own or not.

These rules are subject to change at the whim of your admin blah blah blah bunch of small print blah..any questions or concerns direct them to me. I will do my level best to keep you informed.

Thank-you
Nightcrawler.
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler
Admin

https://vampirepirateradio.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum